You see a variety of glass bottles, some whole and some fragmentary. Among them are:
- A flat, clear-glass bottle, 4 inches high. It carries in panels on opposite edges the marks in relief, "Rochester" and "Chemical Works". The original paper label on the face of the bottle bears the legend, "Cinnamon" and the manufacturer's name (illegible) and address (which looks like it's probably "Chester, Pennsylvania").
- Fragments of three flat, clear-glass bottles, each 4 1/2 inches high. They are marked on the face and sides, in relief, "Hope's/Flavoring Extract/New York".
- A bottle that is 4 1/2 inches high that bears on its sides the words "Merrill & Shute" and "Chicago".
- A 4-inch-high bottle that is marked on the sides, "Preston & Merrill" and "Boston".
- A flat clear-glass bottle, 4 3/4 inches in height, that bears on the sides the words, "Leamons" and "Aniline Dyes". It looks as though it probably contained coloring matter for kitchen use.
- Part of a triangular, clear-glass bottle, 6 inches high, that has pseudo-Gothic designs in recessed panels on two faces. It looks as though it was once used for a condiment such as steak sauce.
- Fragments of six wide-mouth clear-glass bottles, each 4 inches high, that are in the form of miniature barrels. Manufacturers' marks on the bases are illegible. It appears as though these bottles were used to hold condiments.
- A brown glass bottle of one-quart size for bitters, made to resemble a log cabin, that bears the molded legends in relief, "S.T. Drake's/1860/Plantation/X/Bitters" on one shoulder and "Patented/1862" on the opposite shoulder.
- A fragmentary hexagonal bottle of clear greenish brown glass for bitters that bears parts of the legend, "C. Lediard/St. Louis".
- A rectangular bottle of brown glass that bears on one side the legend, "D. Hostetter's/Stomach Bitters", and in a circular depression in the base, "W. McC. & Co./6".